► Please Remember to Subscribe! ►
► Follow me on Twitter:
10 Best Airports in the US.
Whether you’re a business traveler, a jet setter or the occasional flyer, there are often choices of which route to take, and therefore which airports to use. Some airports are obviously better than others when it comes to services in general. Airports can be good or bad for on-time flights, ease of access, car rentals, security wait times, dining and shopping opportunities, as well as comfort and amenities. If you have a choice, especially during a layover, you’ll want an airport that has the best features to enjoy during your wait time. Here’s what we found to be the best US airports for these reasons and more.
1. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
2. Oakland International Airport
3. Portland International Airport
4. Salt Lake City International Airport
5. San Diego International Airport
6. McCarran International Airport
7. Philadelphia International Airport
8. Charlotte Douglas International Airport
9. John F. Kennedy International Airport
10. Los Angeles International Airport
Thanks for watching!